Monthly Archives: March 2012

My first motherhood mistake

I expect being a new mother to come with a lot of mistake, I just made my first, it sucks. 

Microwave bottle sterilizer - burned

Totally forgot the bottle brush is actually made of metal, I inserted it inside the microwave bottle sterilizer, and it heated up, burned the newly purchased sterlilizer. The smell of burned plastic is aweful and the feeling that I am the one to blame for ruining my baby item is so bad.

Thank God I didnt insert the bottles for the first run of sterilization. That is a little comforting.

I will go now and buy a new one, I dont think waranty covers parenthood mistakes 😦


Early worms

So I woke up before sunrise and couldn’t go back to sleep. I took few days off and this is not my idea of relaxation.

Around 5:30 am, and from my kitchen’s window, I saw a housemaid in our neighbor’s kitchen, preparing breakfast apparently.

Half an hour later, I saw construction workers on top of the newly built house in the neighborhood, pouring water on what will become a third floor.

a bus passed by, probably students..

I think those who wake up so early are either housemaids, construction workers or students.